Mitchell Creek Rock 'N' Blues Fest

Stall Holders



This Stall Holder pass includes 2 x Adult passes, power included and waste removal/disposal levy and a camp site at your back of house for your stall's security purposes.

  • Two x Adult passes are included. For any additional staff a pass is required to be purchased at reduced festival prices.
  • Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Festival Pty Ltd encourages stall diversity.
  • All stalls include power and waste removal. You will need to supply your own extension leads and inside lighting which are tested and tagged.
  • As a stallholder you will be required to have your own public liability and theft/damage insurance for the duration between 19th and 23rd September, 2019.
  • Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Festival Pty Ltd will take no responsibility for any loss of stock or destruction of stallholders' property.
  • Email if you have any other queries regarding the above mentioned.
  • Please read our terms and conditions before purchasing

Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Festival Pty Ltd Management.

Approval must be obtained by completing the Stall Application Form below before you can buy a Stall Holder Site Pass. Once you are approved as a Stallholder, you can purchase your Stallholder tickets using the code supplied upon approval. Click the ‘BUY TICKETS’ Button below to purchase your Stall Holder Site Pass.

Food & Beverage Stall - 6.5 x 4m Site


Food & Beverage Stall - 3.5 x 4m Site


Art & Craft Stall - 6 x 3m Site


Art & Craft Stall - 3 x 3m Site


2019 Stall Holder Tickets On Sale


We appreciate your interest in becoming a stall holder. Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly. 

It's important to bring a positive attitude and act with courtesy and in a safe manner at all times.

By submitting this form you agree to these Terms and Conditions.

Stall Application

Important: Please send the documentation listed below to

Arts and Craft stalls

  • Photo of stall
  • Public Liability Insurance

Food Stalls

  • Photo of stall
  • Public Liability Insurance
  • Council Safe Food Licence
  • Safe food Superviser's certificate
  • Menu