Thank you for visiting the Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest website!
At Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues: the security of personal information that we collect is of utmost importance to us that is why we will only collect information about you that you voluntarily give to us.
Below you will find information about our policy regarding the personal information you may supply to us via this website and how we might use the information we collect.
Personal information is defined as any information that would allow a person to be identified and may include your name and address, signature, date of birth, current and previous addresses, contact phone numbers, email address, bank account or credit card information, and physical characteristics such as height and birthmarks.
The information does not have to identify a person. It need only provide sufficient information to lead to the identification of a person. It covers information held in paper or electronic records, including images and sounds. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information in several ways:
- Directly from you in either verbal, written, or electronic form
- When you visit our websites
- From other government agencies
- From publicly available sources of information
- From third parties such as credit reporting companies
What personal information do we hold?
We hold a range of information including personal information relevant to conducting business with us such as your name, address, property details, correspondence, building records, and security footage.
How we use your personal information
Any personal information you choose to provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided and will not be disclosed to other persons or organisations without your prior agreement or if required by law.
What are the purposes for which we may collect, hold, use, and disclose personal information?
Generally, we only use personal information for the primary purpose for which we have collected it, or for another closely related secondary purpose. Our potential uses of personal information which we collect (and for which you consent to us using your personal information) may include:
- to process and fulfill your orders for tickets (or other items) from us.
- to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets.
- to get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours, and how you interact with us to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service or enhance your experience of our website and or other services.
- managing your dealings with us as a Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest member;
- so that we can promote our products and services to you and the products and services of third parties that we deal with.
- detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorised ticket on-selling.
- for business research and development of new products and services, including for Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest members and our clients.
- verifying your identity.
- so that we can respond to inquiries and complaint handling; and
- for the conduct of data analytics and predicting trends.
- marketing services in connection with the products and services we provide; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights.
Help us ensure we hold accurate information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, and up to date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
That’s why we recommend you keep us up to date with changes to your personal information.
Access and correction of your personal information
Under the Australian Privacy Principles, you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you and seek its correction. If you are a Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues member, you can access or correct some of your personal information by logging onto our website to https://www.mitchellcreekrocknbluesfest.com.au If you are not a Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues member, so that your request reaches the right person use our contact form here https://www.mitchellcreekrocknbluesfest.com.au/contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us about your personal information please include your contact details such as email address and telephone number and enclose a copy of a form of identification such as a current driver's licence or passport. We will not charge you for making such a request but will let you know if there is a cost for supplying you with access to or correcting the personal information.
We aim to respond to requests for access or correction within 30 days. There are certain situations under the Australian Privacy Principles where we may refuse to provide you with access to or correct your personal information, but we will always let you know in writing if this is the case.
Further details are available on our website FAQs at https://www.mitchellcreekrocknbluesfest.com.au.
Surfing other sites from Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest
Our website allows you to access other sites. These sites are external to Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Fest. You simply click on the links we have provided. These other sites will have their privacy policies and are not subject to our privacy statement. You should satisfy yourself as to the terms of the privacy policies provided by the operators of these other sites.
You should be aware that due to the open nature of the internet, information exchanged via the internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for who the data is intended. If you send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
The operator of this site is Mitchell Creek Rock N Blues Festival Pty Ltd (ABN 75 161 034 555). If you have any questions or concerns about privacy, please contact us via the website contact form here https://www.mitchellcreekrocknbluesfest.com.au/contact/, or you can email us @ email@example.com
We will always endeavour to investigate your complaint and respond to you as soon as practicable after receipt, generally within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.