Time To Pay Terms and Conditions
THE MITCHELL CREEK ROCK ‘N’ BLUES FEST “TIME TO PAY” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the “Time to Pay” plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first instalment as specified by The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest at the time of booking and additional instalments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Instalments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- Only one credit card can be used per member area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest’s general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, e-tickets will be made available and ready to print via your online member’s area, while registered post tickets will be posted to your registered address within 15 business days of payment completion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an instalment is not received by The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest when The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest attempts to process an instalment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest will cancel your booking and reimburse all monies received from you minus the first instalment (such fee represents The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fests’ reasonable costs of cancelling your booking and arranging the refund). The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, The Mitchell Creek Rock ‘N’ Blues Fest 2019 General Terms and Conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
Payment Schedule for time to pay:
|First Day of ordering
|Second 28 days after first payment
|Third 28 days after second payment