Refund Guarantee Cover Terms & Conditions
THE MITCHELL CREEK ROCK ‘N’ BLUES FEST "REFUND GUARANTEE COVER" TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A full refund is guaranteed on your ticket when you purchase the "Refund Guarantee Cover" ticket with your festival ticket order for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- Mechanical breakdown
- Illness / Injury
- Medical Condition
- Pregnancy Complication
- Death of Immediate Family
- Court Summons
- Home Emergency
- Armed Forces & Emergency Services Recall
- Jury Service
- Relocated for Work (500Kl or more)
- Doctors/Hospital Procedures
- Communicable disease leading to quarantines or Travel restrictions (Government LOCKDOWN) by the Queensland Government directive publicized on Queensland Government website
- Unable to travel due to adverse weather conditions advised by Queensland government emergency services notifications including severe flooding and or cyclonic conditions
- Unable to travel due to Airline flight cancellation
How to request a refund?
Email email@example.com stating the reason for the refund request with the supporting documents, for example, Ticket Number, Doctors Certificate and ID or any other proof of refund stated above.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have purchased the "REFUND GUARANTEE COVER" ticket when purchasing your festival tickets to be eligible for a refund.